Computers for School (Vol VIII)
- Network: – This chapter allows the students to learn about the basics of computer network, communication media, topologies and protocols in communication.
- Number system: – This chapter gives knowledge about the different number systems understood by machines and humans. It also explains how any information from one number system is converted into the machine-understandable system.
- Programming in Python: – This chapter enhances the programming knowledge of python among the students. It also allows the students to learn the easy syntax used in python programming language.
- Decision Making in python – This option allows the students to understand the flow of program execution in Python.
- Image editing in GIMP: – This chapter allows the students to learn basic image editing tasks through GIMP.
- Animation on images: – This chapter allows the students to animate images using features such as photo retouching, image comparison, red-eye removal using the GIMP software.
- Office package: – This chapter will help the students to know more on few office tools such as writer, calc and Impress.
- Ethics and Safety Measures: – This chapter will help the students to learn how to protect themselves from breach of privacy, theft and frauds.
- Artificial Intelligence: – This chapter has been introduced to convey the concept of AI in different aspects.